Video (PBS): How Cities Should Prepare for Climate Disruption and Sea Level Rise
Should cities be preparing for the consequences of climate disruption and rising sea levels? As part of the PBS Newshour series on Coping With Climate Change, Ray Suarez discusses the question with Joseph Romm of Center for American Progress and American Enterprise Institute's Kenneth Green. See also the transcript.
Watch How Cities Should Prepare for Future Natural Disasters on PBS. See more from PBS NewsHour.
Video: From Rooftop to Alleyway, Chicago Fights Extreme Urban Heat With Greener Ideas. WWF Climate Blog, 10 October 2012.
Other videos from Coping With Climate Change series:
- Storms, Starfish and Warmer Waters Wiped out Half of Great Barrier Reef Coral. 2 October 2012.
- Shifting Seasons Lead to Sour Year for Michigan Cherry Farmers. 16 August 2012.
- Native American Communities Affected by Climate Change Plan for the Future. 19 July 2012.
- Swinomish Tribe Works to Adapt to Shrinking Salmon Supply. 18 July 2012.
- In Louisiana, Rising Seas Threaten Native Americans' Land. 1 June 2012.
- Teachers Endure Balancing Act Over Climate Change Curriculum. 2 May 2012.
- 'Earth: The Operator's Manual' Chronicles Conservation Solutions Around Globe. 23 April 2012.
- Coping With Climate Change: 2 Texas Towns Struggle for Water. 22 March 2012.